My path to getting my GED Diploma (2012-2014)

My GED Graduation Ceremony 
June 2014
Lonoke High School in Lonoke, Arkansas 
I took my GED classes here at Goodwill in the back of the building. 
August - October 2012
Lonoke High School in Lonoke, Arkansas 
Lonoke High School in Lonoke, Arkansas 
Lonoke High School in Lonoke, Arkansas 
Lonoke High School in Lonoke, Arkansas 
Lonoke High School in Lonoke, Arkansas 
Lonoke High School in Lonoke, Arkansas 
Lonoke High School in Lonoke, Arkansas 
Lonoke High School in Lonoke, Arkansas 
Lonoke High School in Lonoke, Arkansas 
Career Resource Center in Lonoke, Arkansas 
This is where I took my GED Test.
October 2012
In November 2012 I found out that I passed and got my GED Diploma.
Career Resource Center in Lonoke, Arkansas 
This is where I took my GED Test.
October 2012
In November 2012 I found out that I passed and got my GED Diploma.
Career Resource Center in Lonoke, Arkansas 
This is where I took my GED Test.
October 2012
In November 2012 I found out that I passed and got my GED Diploma.
Career Resource Center in Lonoke, Arkansas 
This is where I took my GED Test.
October 2012
In November 2012 I found out that I passed and got my GED Diploma.
Career Resource Center in Lonoke, Arkansas 
This is where I took my GED Test.
October 2012
In November 2012 I found out that I passed and got my GED Diploma.
Career Resource Center in Lonoke, Arkansas 
This is where I took my GED Test.
October 2012
In November 2012 I found out that I passed and got my GED Diploma.
Lonoke High School in Lonoke, Arkansas 

Comments

Popular Posts