Questions that I get asked because I'm a Dual Citizen (British American)
????Questions???? Dual Citizen (British American)
*Question #1- Why Arkansas?
*Answer- Military life
My Dad got stationed here.
*Question #2- Do you like it here?
*Answer- Yes I do like it here. The area where I live has just a few negatives for me personally. I can't move to another area of the U.S.A. can't afford it and amongst other reasons. The weather is too hot for me in the Summer months and the severe weather seasons (Spring & Fall). I can deal with bad/severe weather to a point. It is the tornados and really large hail that's too much for me personally.
*Question #3- Which country do you like more/better?
*Answer- I like my home country more.
I don't have to be in the hot weather. I don't have to deal with my anixety going through the roof with any tornadoes & hail (severe weather seasons Spring & Fall). It can get warm in the U.K but not to this point and length of time (it will usually rain/thunderstorm nothing severe and cools down). I also don't have to stress over potential big medical bills. I like both countries and both are lovely to live in. I think positive & negatives really anywhere you go to be honest.
*Question #4- Do you miss living in the U.K?
*Answer- Yes! Absolutely yes! I get homesick. Maybe one day I might go back to live but it's one big move. I'd need to sort things out and it would be way later on in my life to settle down back over in my home country. I'm proud to be both a British citizen & an American citizen.
These are the questions I get and these are my honest answers (opinions).
Comments
Post a Comment